Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit.
They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
We use a number of cookies
- “_utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz” — Google Analytics. To collect information about how visitors use our site (e.g. where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited). To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- “tracker” — End of session. Contains the last 5 pages viewed. Typically used for form or error message returns.
- “last_visit” — 1 year. Date of the user’s last visit. Can be shown as a statistic for members and used by the forum to show unread topics for both members and guests.
- “last_activity” — 1 year. Records the time of the last page load. Used in conjunction with the last_visit cookie.
- “cookies_allowed” — 1 year. Indicates whether the user has given consent for cookies to be set.
- “notify_me” — 1 year. Indicates that a user wants email notification of new comments to an entry.
- “save_info” — 1 year. Determines whether personal information should be stored in a cookie in order to pre-fill fields in the comment form.
- “my_name” — 1 year. The user’s name, as entered in the comment form.
- “my_url” — 1 year. The user’s URL, as entered in the comment form.
- “my_email” — 1 year. The user’s email address, as entered in the comment form.
- “my_location” — 1 year. The user’s location, as entered in the comment form.
Managing & Deleting Cookies
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
Please be aware that disabling or preventing some of our cookies may negatively affect your use and experience of our website.