Financial Systems & Processes
Robust financial systems and processes provide a strong foundation for university strategy and achievement of objectives.
Effective financial management, supported by efficient and reliable financial systems, is one of the building blocks for any successful institution. Universities are facing significant changes to both their funding regimes and their commercial expectations. Achieving value for money; financial processing efficiency; effective financial planning and the importance of making the correct investment choices are all high priorities.
Uniac has the experience to provide its members with reassurance that financial systems and processes are delivering what they should. We use our collective knowledge to benchmark systems and processes across the H.E. sector and to let our members know “what good looks like”.
uniac talk to our specialists
- Sean is the Lead Director of Uniac.
- He has twenty years' experience in higher education covering all aspects of university accountability, funding, governance and management.
- His particular interests are in student recruitment, admissions and retention; together with workforce planning and performance management and development of staff.
- Prior to joining Uniac he qualified as a chartered accountant which he later supplemented with an MBA. He worked both in practice and in banking - both of which were excellent training grounds for his current role.
- Outside of the sector, he chairs an audit committee within an arts organisation.
We feel we are getting a tailored service that is responsive to our needs and built around Higher Education experience.Uniac Member