Uniac have the knowledge and experience to provide worthwhile reassurance that institutions have the right processes in place to oversee their investment in staff - which is probably every university’s single greatest area of investment.
The right staff, engaged in the right activities and performing at the right level go a long way to ensuring:
- students and research sponsors are impressed
- universities are using students’ tuition fees and research sponsors' grants wisely
uniac talk to our specialists
- Sean is the Lead Director of Uniac.
- He has twenty years' experience in higher education covering all aspects of university accountability, funding, governance and management.
- His particular interests are in student recruitment, admissions and retention; together with workforce planning and performance management and development of staff.
- Prior to joining Uniac he qualified as a chartered accountant which he later supplemented with an MBA. He worked both in practice and in banking - both of which were excellent training grounds for his current role.
- Outside of the sector, he chairs an audit committee within an arts organisation.
We chose Uniac because of their sector expertise and competitive pricing. They provide good value for money.Uniac Member