Uniac have the knowledge and experience to provide worthwhile reassurance that institutions have the right processes in place to oversee their investment in staff - which is probably every university’s single greatest area of investment.
The right staff, engaged in the right activities and performing at the right level go a long way to ensuring:
- students and research sponsors are impressed
- universities are using students’ tuition fees and research sponsors' grants wisely
uniac talk to our specialists
- Sean is the Lead Director of Uniac.
- He has twenty years' experience in higher education covering all aspects of university accountability, funding, governance and management.
- His particular interests are in student recruitment, admissions and retention; together with workforce planning and performance management and development of staff.
- Prior to joining Uniac he qualified as a chartered accountant which he later supplemented with an MBA. He worked both in practice and in banking - both of which were excellent training grounds for his current role.
- Outside of the sector, he chairs an audit committee within an arts organisation.
They take the time and trouble to understand the sector and our individual circumstances.Uniac Member