Fraud Prevention, Detection and Investigation
- Uniac offers specialist staff with experience in both raising fraud awareness and in undertaking special investigations. Our staff have been trained to meet the requirements of the Criminal Procedures and Investigations Act and other legal aspects of undertaking investigations.
- If we can assist you with an investigation please contact us.
uniac talk to our specialists
- Sean is the Lead Director of Uniac.
- He has twenty years' experience in higher education covering all aspects of university accountability, funding, governance and management.
- His particular interests are in student recruitment, admissions and retention; together with workforce planning and performance management and development of staff.
- Prior to joining Uniac he qualified as a chartered accountant which he later supplemented with an MBA. He worked both in practice and in banking - both of which were excellent training grounds for his current role.
- Outside of the sector, he chairs an audit committee within an arts organisation.
Uniac apply a high level of independence and integrity.Uniac Member